Expert’s devastating 20-year study finally demolishes claims that smoking pot is harmless.
Ein Artikel in der Daily Mail in UK. (Leider nur nur auf Englisch!)
- One in six teenagers who regularly smoke the drug become dependent
- It doubles risk of developing psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
- Heavy use in adolescence appears to impair intellectual development
- Driving after smoking cannabis doubles risk of having a car crash
- Study’s author said: ‘If cannabis is not addictive then neither is heroin’